One 9.56oz. Vincenzo's 7" Quality Rise Pepperoni Pizza provides 2.00oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate, 6 3/4 servings of bread alternate, and 1/8 cup vegetable for the Child Nutrition Meal Pattern Requirements.
Servings:48 — 9.56oz. portions per case: size to be approximately 7" per portion.
Weight:Net Weight per carton not less than 28.70 lbs.
Crust:Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Yeast, Corn Meal, Sugar, Dextrose, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dough Conditioner (Datem, Dextrose, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride).
Cheese:Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Sauce:Tomatoes (Water, Tomato Paste [Not Less Than 31% Soluble Solids] ),
Contains 1% or Less of Onion, Salt, Spices, Garlic Powder, Soybean Oil,
PepperoniPork, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% or less of Dextrose, Flavorings, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid.
Hard Bid Specs:
Product contains 48 pizzas per case and must be CN labeled. Each 7" round portion should provide a minimum of 650 calories. Each portion should provide no more than 20g total fat, 9g saturated fat and 0g trans fat. Product must contain at least 3g fiber and no more than 1560mg sodium. Each 9.56oz. serving must provide 2.00oz. equivalent meat/meat alternate, 6 3/4 servings bread/bread alternate and 1/8 cup vegetable.
- Keep frozen at 0° F at all times during shipping and storage.
- To ensure best performance, do not thaw or allow cases to sit at room or refrigerated temperatures. Remove a limited number of cases from freezer.
- Preheat oven before baking.
- Remove fully frozen pizza from all packaging and cardboard. Place directly on middle oven rack (about 8 inches from bottom of oven).
- For a softer crust, preheat and bake at 400° F for 23-30 minutes. Pizza should be placed on cookie sheet during baking.
- For a crispier crust, preheat and bake at 425° F for 19-26 minutes. Pizza should be placed directly on rack during baking.
- Pizza is done when cheese is melted and edges are golden brown. Remove pizza from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
Conveyor, Deck or Convection Oven:
- Preheat oven before baking.
- Place pizza on pan or screen.
- Bake immediately.
- Conveyor Oven: 475° F for 7-9 minutes.
- Deck Oven: 500° F for 7-10 minutes.
- Convection Oven: 375° F for 6-10 minutes.
- Bake until cheese is bubbling with light brown spots. Remove pizza and allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
*Note:Due to oven variances, cooking times may require adjustments.
Packing:Each layer to be separated with Quilon pan liner suitable for baking.
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe-handling instructions:
- Keep Frozen
- Cook thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165 °F
- Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Nardone Brothers Baking Co., Inc. is committed to producing products with the highest quality standards to assure that all of our customers receive delicious, wholesome, and nutritionally balanced pizza products. All aspects of our manufacturing processes are monitored and maintained under HACCP guidelines and Good Manufacturing Practices. Our state-of-the-art, USDA inspected manufacturing facilities enable us to maintain a consistent quality product while providing our customers with a competitive cost advantage.